Windows WC Windows WC

OK . . . That was weird

Not bad but what the hell was going on? BTW it sucked but it seems you have the graphical talents. You just need a better idea and aim for a longer movie next time or maybe even a game. Anyway keep it up.

Mr-Ninja responds:

Count on it.
Now that this movie passed the natural selection of NG, I feel boosted to make another one, better than this...I hope...

The War Of The Worlds The War Of The Worlds

Hmmm... war of the worlds

Did you know that "War of the Worlds" was a book written by a famous aurthor called H G Wells. He lived over here in Woking until he died. Anyway not bad flash, animation was a little jumoy though (might of been my comp). Good use of sound oh and the flames were unrealistic. Like the way you used real images for the background ;p

Claymation Evolution EP1 Claymation Evolution EP1

Nice one! I voted five

Nice movie ;-) You've got a future in claymation so use your talents and make more. BTW where did you get the sound effects from?

StupedKid responds:

What sound effects? lol i just used things from the common library in flash and the background music

Super Mario Slots Super Mario Slots

Waste of time.

I spent about 30 boring minuies on this to see what the secrect zone is and finaly when i got to 1000 I clicked on the secret zone and all it was was some screenshots of some mario shit!
I gave you a 3 for graphics and sound because there sprites and the only sound is mario music which isn't yours. And I gave you 4 for interactivity because all the veiwer can do do is press a button and watch the slots spin.

Another SOS Signal Another SOS Signal

Rubbish

This is the rubbishest audio there is on newgrounds if i could blamm it i would!